|$11/hr hourly rate
||$150/day live-in rate
• Provide companionship to client.
• Prepare and serve meals and/or snacks.
• Engaged in Conversation and daily reading
• Provide grooming and dressing guidance.
• Provide light housekeeping.
• Provide laundry and linen service to include washing, ironing and folding clothes.
• Provide shopping service to client to include grocery and clothes shopping.
• Provide incidental transportation for client which included but not limited to visits to doctor appointments, friends, family members, or stores.
• Provide assistance and planning of client’s recreational activities and events.
• Reminded client of medications and assisted in dosage.
• Record and report changes in the client’s physical condition, behavior or appearance to supervisor or Case Coordinator.
• Document services delivered in accordance with family’s Care policies and Procedures.
|university of phoenix
Related Interests & Hobbies
reading, swimming, shopping, talking, cooking, mentoring, volunteering.