|$11/hr hourly rate
||$100/day live-in rate
• Assess, administer, monitor, and prepare, medications for residents.
• Transcribe physician’s orders to resident charts, medication cards, and treatment plans.
• Chart nurses’ notes to reflect care provided to the resident.
• Administer medication, monitor vital signs, tube feedings, Start IV Medications and Fluids, dressing changes and monitoring the status of the wound, drainage bags, enemas, personal hygiene care, and range of motion exercises.
• Assess, monitor, and evaluate Dialysis Residents and provide direct care and treatments.
• Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as necessary.
• Update, Report, and Advocate for each resident to Physician, Nurse Practioner, Director of Nursing and Staff
• Order prescribed medication, supplies, and equipment in accordance with established policies.
• Report all accidents/incidents involving residents and submitting to the Director of Nursing.
• Review and evaluate staff and make recommendations to the Nurse Supervisor.
• Provide leadership to nursing personnel assigned to unit.
• Implement and maintain established nursing objectives and standards.
• Attend and participate in outside training programs to maintain license on a current status.
|Center Ridge Health Campus Skilled Nursing Facility
||North Ridgeville, Ohio
|Provant Health Care
||EMR Consultant/Registered Nurse
|Lorain County Community Colleg
|Cleveland State University