0.00 miles away
|$10/hr hourly rate||$100/day live-in rate||PART-time availability|
I have been a CNA for over 15 years. I'm very nice and gentle. I've worked with spine and ortho patients, long term care, med surgery, psych and behavioral, and rehab. I'm great with my patients and I'm dependable. I don't have a med license but I'm certified in CPR.
Related Interests & Hobbies
I like cooking, fishing, hunting, and fantasy football.
I am a motivated CNA who's looking for a change.
- Can drive customer
- Does work with Alzheimer’s or dementia patients
- Does work with hospice patients
- Willing to work around cats
- Willing to work around dogs
Senior Care Services
- Light housekeeping
- Transferring assistance
- Medication reminders
- Bathing, showering
- Toileting, incontinence assistance