|$10/hr hourly rate
||$100/day live-in rate
• • I worked in a Memory care Unit- Alzheimer’s and Dementia serve about 4 years taking care of the loved ones with integrity and respect.
• CPR and CNA certified
• Daily Moments of success with joy and happiness.
• Manage about 20 Residents Daily Medication in the Unit.
• Coordinate all residents Activities, Trips, Doctor Appointments and Entertainment.
• Strong abilities of multi-tasking.
• Provided routine care to your love one.
• Record vital signs, such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration.
• Testing resident glucose monitoring and injecting insulin dosages.
• Order residents medication ahead of time with the pharmacies.
|Brookdale senior living
Related Interests & Hobbies
I enjoy going to church with my family. Most of my family lives up north of Michigan. I have lived in Houston for about 5 years but I still have lot of places to visit. I love the weather; it is a radical change compared with a small town in Michigan. I have met new great people in Houston; I feel really welcome here. I would plan to stay here a long period of time.